Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beautiful White/Espresso Coffee Table!

So, the other day I noticed this lady was giving away a bunch of furniture and was also willing to drop it off at people's houses. So I told her I'd take her free wood coffee table and took advantage of the delivery (even though I hate making people go out of their way for me) because my suv is broke down at the moment. The very nice lady delivered it to my house and I was very surprised at how heavy it was....it's definitely solid wood- wasn't in too bad of shape, but pretty blah and outdated.





Since I'm on my huge WHITE kick, I decided to make it match my table set I just refinished....I love the white and dark look and I think it always looks great with anybody's decor. I've only done one other coffee table so far since I've been refinishing furniture so I was anxious to do another one.

I'm VERY happy with how this turned out! Came out exactly how I imagined it! Now my husband and I want to keep it HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment