Sunday, June 2, 2013

White Pedestal Table & Chairs Set



I bought this table and chairs set a couple of months ago at a garage sale for $10- yes, that's right, $10. The pedestal table came with 2 chairs and was pretty blah, but I just KNEW I could make something beautiful out of it.....eventually.

It sat in my spare room for a couple of months while other projects were being done and about a week ago I decided to start work on it. I immediately knew that I wanted to paint the base white and stain the top a very dark stain and keep the chairs white....for once, I didn't have any setbacks with this project! 





It came out PERFECT! Exactly how I was wanting it! 

Right now, I have it listed up for sale for $250 and am awaiting a buyer....I would keep it myself, but I already have a 1950's formica dining table (eventually I want to redo my kitchen decor in a 1950's theme). So alas, I don't have room for this beauty. Definitely one of my favorite projects so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment